Alpine Culture Bookings
Alpine Culture and Le Chalet du Rassel Terms & Conditions
1. Booking: The holiday is confirmed as booked when the deposit (or full balance) has been received by Alpine Culture.
2. Correspondence: All correspondence shall take place between Alpine Culture and the party leader. He/she shall be responsible for all payments for the party as a whole.
3. Payment: The final balance must be paid at least 8 weeks before departure otherwise we reserve the right to treat your holiday as cancelled and cancellation charges will then apply.
4. Cancellations: must be notified in writing to Alpine Culture. The following cancellation charges will apply:
- Prior to 8 weeks before departure - loss of deposit.
- 8-4 weeks before departure - 50% of the total holiday cost.
- 4-2 weeks before departure - 75% of the total holiday cost.
- Under 2 weeks before departure - 100% of the total holiday cost.
5. Damages: any damages must be paid for in full, prior to leaving the chalet.
6. Information: all details given are to the best of our knowledge correct. However, Alpine Culture do not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies that might be published.